Adaptive Spectrum and Signal Alignment, Inc. (ASSIA®) the market-leading supplier of AI-driven broadband and Wi-Fi optimization software announced they have crossed the 50 million mark of European home internet subscribers who receive a better quality of experience as a result of ASSIA software. European internet service providers using ASSIA software and/or technologies under license include Bouygues Telecom, BT Group Plc (formerly British Telecom), Deutsche Telekom AG, Magyar Telekom, SFR, Sky Telecom Group, Sunrise Communications AG, Swisscom AG, TalkTalk Plc, and Telefónica. Deployments are currently in France, Germany, Hungary, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom with more underway.
ASSIA has been doing business in Europe for most of this decade with its AI-driven DSL-management Expresse®software and technology licenses at the incumbent networks of Deutsche Telekom, BT, Swisscom, Orange Poland, and many Telefónica countries. With ASSIA’s release of its home-Wi-Fi CloudCheck®management software, ASSIA’s AI-based software has seen further expansion to Wi-Fi in Europe.
Drivers for Growth
Four things are driving this growth for ASSIA.
- First, ASSIA software takes advantage of the existing copper twisted pair infrastructure prevalent throughout Europe and optimizes its bandwidth. This relieves service providers from upgrading every home to fiber, which can cost 3,000 – 4,000 euros per home on average throughout a country.
- Second, residential customers often judge their internet-service quality based on their Wi-Fi performance, so service providers are increasingly taking responsibility for managing and optimizing their subscribers’ Wi-Fi quality of experience.
- Third, ASSIA’s software is hardware agnostic, so that service providers have the freedom to acquire and deploy the equipment of their choice.
- Fourth, ASSIA is at the forefront of new industry innovations, technologies, and standards such as 5G, EasyMesh, and research into Terabit DSL, so service providers know ASSIA will be their partner for many years to come.
Tim Höttges, CEO Deutsche Telekom AG,recently posted on LinkedIn a statement extolling the value of working with ASSIA which said in part, “Thanks to [ASSIA] our customers experience a significantly improved quality, increased speeds, and line stability. With ASSIA’s software, instabilities within the network are analyzed and the software is optimized almost in real time.”
In the recent announcement of TalkTalk’s deployment of ASSIA, Phil Haslam, Chief Network Officer at TalkTalk Plc. said, “The ASSIA solution gives us the additional data and visibility we need to understand the various patterns that can affect in-home Wi-Fi performance—and the management and optimization tools to deliver the best experience for our customers.”
- DSL Expresse:
- Deutsche Telekom: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6532913464065699840